The terms ‘ondamotion.com’ or ‘ondaboard.com’ or ‘pardau.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is 27071 Cabot Road, Laguna Hills, CA. 92653. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Skateboarding involves certain inherent risks and dangers which can result in serious personal injuries and even death. When going downhill, even on just slightly inclined ground, a skateboard will pick up high speeds which may be uncontrollable and dangerous to an inexperienced rider. If you’re not an experienced downhill skater, do not use our product on hilly grounds. Your risk of getting injured can be greatly reduced by wearing safety gear (helmet, knee and elbow pads, etc.) and by riding this product defensively and within your abilities. Wear a helmet and safety gear at all times when riding this product. The ONDA MOTION products are not provided with a helmet and other safety gear. Children must be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Onda Terms and Conditions
- DISCLAIMER LIABILITY – Onda Motion has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this web site is accurate; however, all information is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL LENNYSCANES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR PERFORMANCE OF OR CONTENT ERRORS OR OMMISSIONS IN THE INFORAMATION, EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES. All users of the information agree that access to any use of the information is subject to the terms and conditions set forth on this “Legal Notices” page, as well as all applicable laws, and such access and use is at the user’s own risk. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice by updating or revising this “Legal Notice” page.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE – Copyright notice for all pages on this website: copyright 2009: OndaBoard.com. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction of these pages for commercial purposes or for distribution to other person is a violation of United States Copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may not modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works or in any other way exploit any of Onda Motion copyrighted works without obtaining written consent from Onda Board. You may not view, reproduce, print or otherwise use any of the content of this web site for anything other than your personal information, noncommercial use. Any reproduction must include the copyright notice set forth above.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE – All product names, trademarks, service marks or other images in this web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, and the use there of without the express written consent of the owner there of is strictly prohibited. All other product names contained on this site may be trademarks or service marks of other persons.
- LINKS – Onda Motion e-site contains links to third party web sites. Ondamotion.com cannot control the content of these web sites. Unless specifically stated on this web site to the contrary, Onda Motion is not affiliated with these third parties and does not endorse of sponsor their web sites, products or services.
- GOVERNING LAW – By accessing this web site, you agree that the laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflict of laws and principle thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use this web site. You also submit to the personal Jurisdiction of California and the venue of the state and federal Courts of California.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Onda Motion web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Onda Board’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Onda Motion at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Onda Motion’s web site are provided “as is”. Onda Motion makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Onda Motion does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Onda Motion or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Onda Motion’s Internet site, even if Onda Motion or a Onda Motion authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Onda Motion’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Onda Motion does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Onda Motion may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Onda Motion does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Onda Motion has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Onda Motion of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Onda Motion’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.